LIC LOGIN Portal is an online platform that help how to use LIC login after customers reach lic site and manage our accounts and perform various transactions. It is a one-stop shop for all your LIC needs. The Lic Portal www.licindia.in allows customers to view and print their policy documents, check their policy details, and pay their premiums online. It also provides a summary of all the LIC policies and allows customers to renew our policies online. Now you can pay your premium even without logging in lic portal.
LIC of India update his website time to time. Now lic login prosses is littel bit change below i explane how do work now. LIC of India login has made this simple website for their LIC customers where they pay LIC Premium. Login Portal is a secure online platform. It also lets login view their account balances, transactions, and statements online.
- How do register for LIC Portal?
- How to Login LIC Portal?
- How to Recover LIC Account after Forget Login ID?
- How to Recover Forgot LIC Password?
- What are the benefits of using the Login Portal?
How do register for LIC Portal?
you are new use in LIC Portal you must know about there is two option new customers or registered customers
If you are a registered customers with LIC, you can sign up for LIC Login Portal by visiting the website and following the instructions below.
You must provide when you create lic login ID/Email/Mobile, Password and Date of Birth. Once your fill the Lic login form Click on Sign In, you will be able to start online premium payment, Policy Details and other options.
1. Go to www.licindia.in
LIC Of Indian Website
2. Click on “Login to customer Portal” under the “Products” section
3. click on “New User”
4. Fill out the registration form with your Policy number, Instalment payment, Date of Birth, Country, personal number, E-mail, and details ( Fields marked with * are mandatory) .
5. Submit the form and wait for your Activation Email
6. Once you receive the activation email, click on the link to activate your account.
7. Log in to the LIC Login Portal as a Registered User using your User Id, Password and Date of Birth.
8. Start choking your policy document’s, pay amount, balance or making payments for the LIC Premiums.
If you have any questions about the LIC Login Portal or need help getting started, you can contact the customer service team at 022 6827 6827.
How to Login LIC Portal?
If you’re a registered LIC and want to log in LIC Login Portal then you can simply follow these steps below:
Go to any browser which you use and search for LIC Login or directly go to Liclogin.co.in
Then Click on Register User here
Then their New page will open in the new windows.
Now, fill in your username and Password for Portal lic co in login.
This is how you can easily Login into your Login Portal.
How to Recover LIC Account after Forget Login ID?
If you have forgotten your LIC Login Portal email or Password then you can follow these steps:
1. Directly Go to this link https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/?_ga=2.129185868.1953238578.1670576878-1097207352.1670576878#Login
2. Click below on “Forgot User ID / Password?”
Forgot LIC Login ID
3. Then a new page will open.
4 On this page two option Password or user id. you click on User Id.
5. Fill out the basic details like Policy Number, Instalment premium, Date of Birth and captcha.
6. Make sure entered all details correct in Login Portal.
Then Submit and Id send in your register Email Id.
How to Recover Forgot LIC Login Password
Now same process like id forgets but this time you click on Password option.
Fill out the basic details like User id/Email/Number, Date of Birth and captcha.
This is how you can easily Recover your Login Portal Password.
Note: LIC recommends you change your password every 15 Days.
What are the benefits of using the LIC Login Portal?
Some of the benefits of using the LIC Login Portal include:
– Record-keeping for your policy and payment details
– Safe, Secure and customer satisfaction and convenience
– Easy payment option at your home
Benefits of use LIC Login Online
After login your account LIC Login portal so many following online facilities you got:
- Policy Details
- Policy status
- Proposal and policy images
- Online payment
- Benefit illustration
- Assignment and nominee status
- Complaint registration
- Claim status
- Loan status
- Revival quotations
- Premium related queries
- Policy conditions and other features
SOME IMPORTANT INCOME TAX BENEFITS AVAILABLE UNDER VARIOUS PLANS OF LIFE INSURANCE ARE HIGHLIGHTED BELOW:
1) Deduction allowable from Income for payment of Life Insurance Premium (Sec. 80C).
Life Insurance premia paid in order to effect or to keep in force an insurance on the life of the assessed or on the life of the spouse or any child of assessed & in the case of HUF, premium paid on the life of any member thereof, under an insurance policy, (other than a contract for a deferred annuity,) issued on or after the 1st day of April 2012 shall be eligible for deduction only to the extent of 10% of the actual capital sum assured or actual premium paid whichever is less..
Where the policy, issued on or after the 1st day of April, 2013, is for insurance on life of any person,
(i) a person with disability or a person with severe disability as referred to in section 80U, customer login
(ii) suffering from disease or ailment as specified in the rules made under section 80DDB,
deduction under this section is allowed only to the extent of 15% of the actual capital sum assured or actual premium paid whichever is less.
(c) Contribution to deferred annuity plans in order to effect or to keep in force a contract for deferred annuity, on his own life or the life of his spouse or any child of such individual, provided such contract does not contain a provision to exercise an option by the insured to receive a cash payment in lieu of the payment of annuity is eligible for deduction.
LIC of India have so many Places like:
- LIC E Term
- LIC Aadhaar Stambh
- LIC Aadhaar Shila
- LIC Bima Diamond
- LIC Micro Bachat
- LIC Jeevan Utkarsh
- LIC Jeevan Saathi
- LIC New Term Assurance Rider
- LIC New Bima Bachat Plan
- LIC New Endowment Plan
- LIC Single Premium Endowment Plan
- LIC New Money Back Plan 25 Years
- LIC’s Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- LIC’s New Children Money Back Plan
- LIC New Money Back Plan 20 Years
- LIC New Endowment Plus Plan
- LIC Jeevan Arogya
- LIC Jeevan Shagun
- LIC Jeevan Umang
- LIC Jeevan Shikhar Plan
- LIC Jeevan Labh Plan
- LIC Komal Jeevan
- LIC Jeevan Pragati Plan
- LIC Limited Premium Endowment Plan
- LIC Jeevan Sangam
- LIC Jeevan Shiromani
- LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan
- LIC Jeevan Tarun Plan
- LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
- LIC Jeevan Akshay Plan
- LIC New Jeevan Nidhi Plan
- LIC Jeevan Saral
- LIC Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- LIC Navjeevan Plan
- LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan
- LIC Jeevan Shanti
- LIC Anmol Jeevan II
- LIC Amulya Jeevan II
- LIC Jeevan Rakshak
LIC ONLINE LOGIN Add Policy This page would be accessible only after successful registration. After registration, the policy holder can provide the policy number and the premium amount. A reply mail would be sent to the policy holder. If there are any errors found in the policy details a reminder mail would be sent to change the details. lic corporate login is also so easy.
» The policy number should be between 6 to 9 numbers only.
NOTE: lic online payment login The aggregate amount of deduction under u/s 80C, 80CCC & 80CCD(1) shall not in any case exceed one lakh fifty thousnad Rupees .
Tags : lic login online , www licindia login, www.lic login, www.liclogin, lic login portal, www.licindia.login,lic/login, login portal, www licindia login, liclogin, customer portal, login india, login online, customer Login, login e services, login services, log in.
- all office